Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Merry Merry Everything!

Normally I would put up my Christmas tree after Thanksgiving but not this year. I am a few days early. I am on top of my Christmas game this year. I have all of my gifts bought (except a few) and wrapped, my Christmas cards in, and all of my Christmas decorations out! I am so proud of myself. I will probably be ready for all of it to come down by the time Chrismas gets here, but I figure if you go through all this hard work to get everything up you might as well leave it up for a while:) Hope everyone is in the Christmas spirit as much as me!


The "Gold" Table

The Tree


The "Red and Silver" Table


Our Stockings






2 comments:

Tori said...

Looks good! I decorated about a week and a half ago, I too love the Christmas decorations and want to enjoy them for as long as possible!

Spawns of Seaton said...

Cute, nice job andi! Where did you get the stocking holder?? I've been looking for one!!