Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Great White Hunter Part II


If I have forgotten to mention that it is hunting season, pardon me, IT"S HERE! This means that I am pretty much a single lady. Yes, He is that obsessed. I wish I could be that passionate about a hobby.
Whitetail deer began last Saturday and Cody got a deer today! I get excited for him because he gets so excited. I really don't know what the big deal is?!? Do you? I guess it is the Indian in him? Anyways Briggs loves it too. We don't teach him about it he just sees and hears what Cody says about hunting. When Cody brought the deer home today (gutted and all-He guts them but can not change a dirty diaper! I don't get it!) I took Briggs out there to see it and the first thing he said was POW! and of course he had to come in and get his shotgun (pretend one) so that he could shoot it. If you ask who shot the deer he says "I did!"

Cody is itching like a hound for me to get these pics up of his precious deer so whithout further adew I present Bucky ( I think it is only fair to name them):








0 comments: