Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Times





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was such a beautiful day and I overate waaaaay too much. We started the feast at Cody's grandparent's for lunch and then made our trek to A-town for supper. All of the food was fantastic and by the end of the night I thought I was going to explode.

Seriously look at my plate!
Grady's Thanksgiving meal

Briggs played outside with his cousins and then we decorated gingerbread houses. We started this last year and hopefull we will keep this tradition up. He did a really good job even though he ate a lot of the candy:)

See Saw





Saturday morning I decided I was going to work off all of the turkey I ate, so I got up and went to spinning class. OH-MY-GOSH!!!! I felt like I was in high school track again! It felt so good to work out and I had so much energy the rest of the day.

After that the we went to my in-laws so the boys could decorate "the grandchildren tree" at their house. They get to pick the spot and put whatever they want on it. Briggs was overloading the tree and Grady was eating the ornaments so Bum (that is what Briggs calls my MOL) and I had to help just a little.






For supper Cody made some fabulous fajitas outside on his new wok grill and they were sooo good! Briggs rode his four wheeler and Grady watched him while Cody was cooking. I can't believe how beautiful it has been here. I have shorts on in November!!!






We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and are so ready for Christmas!!!



























0 comments: