Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boxer Briggs and the Not so Itsy Bitsy Spider

Halloween was fun this year. We actually walked up and down the street and of course went to family's houses. My mom came up and got to enjoy the day with us. The boys had on their skeleton shirts for the day and then at night they got into their costumes. Grady did not care too much for his hat so half way through we had to take it off.


November has gotten off to a great start weather wise. It was BEAUTIFUL outside today! I am not adjusting to the time change and neither are the boys but it is still just the first day.


Today at church it was "All Saints Day". We remebered all of the people who have gone to be with Jesus. This was a pretty emotional day for me because my Aunt Joey passed away in June. I don't talk about it much because she was and still is so so so special to me, to EVERYONE, and it is still very hard to talk about. For remembrance of all of the loved ones they had their names on a slide show and lit a candle and rang a bell. I thought it was very neat and it was very special to me. She truly was a Saint! I love her so much and she is dearly missed ;)


Hope everyone has a great November day!

0 comments: