Thursday, November 19, 2009

La La La La Elmo's World

Briggs and I went to Sesame Street Live! yesterday! He loved it! I really enjoyed it too. It was a really good show. I was worried that he wouldn't be able to sit for 1 1/2 hours but he did GREAT! He was clapping and dancing toward the end of the show.


We are staying with my parents for the rest of the week because Cody is on a hunting trip in Oklahoma. We have some fun things planned:) Also, New Moon comes out today!!! I am way excited and it is pretty sad that a 25 year old woman is that obsessed with a movie! I am tempted to go see it tonight at midnight but I know my body will not appreciate the lack of sleep I will have since my kids start getting up at 5:00a.m. We are having a girls day out on Sunday and a bunch of friends are going to watch it.:)






0 comments: