Monday, November 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are finally home. Phew! It was nice to stay with my parents but the little ones get a little cranky the longer we stay away from home. We did have a great time and my parents enjoyed the boys being there.



Besides going to Sesame Street Live, Briggs went to gymnastics one day and then we went to Brush with Art. I love Brush with Art and so does Briggs. Briggs and Grady made a cookie plate for Santa and Briggs also made a little something for his daddy:) They turned out really cute. I will post pictures as soon as we get them back.
Saturday I worked and it was a great day. Steady but not swarming. Sunday I went to see the highly anticipated New Moon and it did not let me down one bit!!!! I LOVED IT and can not wait to see the next one.

Needless to say it was a very good week but we are so glad to be home. Oh yeah, Cody had fun on his hunting trip and he made it home ok also:) He didn't shoot anything (Thank goodness).

P.S. Doesn't my blog look Good!!! Designer blogs did it and they did a great job!!


0 comments: