Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lately

Here is a rundown of our week so far. 
Monday, Briggs went to the doctor for x-rays, or what we thought was just going to be x-rays, he ended up getting another cast because they wanted to check his pin. He did great and was so big. 

He was pretty proud of his cast after they cut it off. It stunk and he was pretty proud of that, typical boy for ya. :)

I have been letting him slip n slide with his arm wrapped really good and it seems to be doing really well. He has fun and doesn't complain about it. Last night we had our first flag football practice. It was so HOT!! Poor Grady wanted to play so bad. I really couldn't watch too much because Crue was running all over the place trying to steal other people's drinks!! 
 It was so hot that Grady, Crue and I came home a little before practice was over just in time to watch this girl race!!!! Did y'all see it? It was awesome!! She has the cutest personality and she is very mature for a 17 year old. I was jumping up and down cheering her on and then I started balling like a baby after she won!! And after the interview. It was so sweet.
I am enjoying the Olympics so much!! I love my country and I am so blessed to be an American.

0 comments: