Friday, August 3, 2012

5 Years Old

My first born is 5 today. Sigh. How can this be? It just goes by too fast. First thing he said this morning was "Momma pick me up cause I'm 5 today and I don't think you can!". Sweet boy. He is sitting on one of his birthday presents. It's a tractor sprinkler. Yes a real one. He acts like he is turning 75 and not 5:) 
He loves all things to do with yard work. I sure hope this continues in to his teen years. He has the sweetest smile and the cutest laugh. He loves to hang out with kids much older then him but loves to play with his brothers. 


You are well beyond your years Briggs Cowan and I hope you have a blessed 5th  birthday. Your dad, brothers and I love you very much. 



 P.S. He also got a drum set. Dumb. I know. Tell his Dad that. I think Cody wants to raise the next Jonas Brothers. :)


0 comments: