Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

We had a BUSY weekend!! Saturday was Sunray Funday and the parade started it off. The boys loved it. Especially Crue!! He wanted to jump on every moving vehicle! Ha! It was Cody's 10 year High School reunion and he was on a float in the parade. I got a pic but my computer won't download it!! Ugh. 

The boys loved the fire truck:)

 Grady was really brave and went waaay out in the street to grab candy. The boy has a sweet tooth:)
 After the parade I went and played Mud Volleyball. It was sooooo much fun!! We had a blast. This was our team. Kiss My Pass.
 Saturday night we went to eat with Cody's classmates at one of their houses. It was set up so beautiful and the food was amazing. I didn't grab any pics out there:( These are a few of his classmates that were at the Mud Volleyball.
Cody graduated with I think 44 (don't hold me to that) and I graduated with somewhere around 280, I want to say, huge difference!! I love all of Cody's classmates and we had a great time!! My class reunion is in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see everybody. I had a really great class myself:)

0 comments: