Friday, August 31, 2012

Flag Football and Furniture

I have found a new hobby!!I have been redoing furniture and I am having sooo much fun!! This is a bookshelf that I custom painted for a little girls room. She wanted zebra:) It turned out so cute. 
This is a piece that I redid argyle on top and distressed it. It is way cute too:)

Now on to the big news. FOOTBALL!!! Briggs has started playing flag football and he had his first scrimmage yesterday. He did really good. They ALL did! It was so cute to watch.
 They had the scrimmage right next to a HUGE playground. Who does that? Obviously that wasn't thought out very well, because all of the boys wanted to go on the playground instead of play football.
 Down, Set, Hut!!!

 Crue enjoying the game.

 Coach Cody:)
I can't believe he is old enough to play football. Gees, where does the time go?

0 comments: