Sunday, September 2, 2012

Class of '02

I had my big 10 year reunion this weekend:) I'm not going to lie I was a tad bit nervous. Why? I have no idea, but I was. It was at Lake Tanglewood Clubhouse and it was SUCH a good time!! I loved seeing all of my old classmates and friends. I only wished we could have had like a speed dating sort of deal only you wouldn't date you would just sit down with everyone and talk for just a few minutes:)

 I saw a lot of friends that I hadn't seen in a while and it was good to hear from all of them.


 There was such a good turnout, I think 97 or so. Here is our group pic.
I can't wait until our next one:)


The boys were having too much fun in the bathtub tonight so I had to take some pics! Ha! Crazy dudes.
 Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub:)




School starts for the older 2 on Tuesday:) I'm ready!


0 comments: