Friday, September 21, 2012

Grey Matter

It's true. I read it. And I would be telling a big lie if I told you I didn't like it. I read all 3 in a week. Does that say something about me? Ha!! It was a very good series and I would read it again tomorrow. Don't judge me, K?:) 

 I have been busy reading redesigning my office/laundry room!! I am so excited to get this room modernized. I need a woman cave in my house, you know since I live with a bunch of males:)
For starters I have been looking for a corner desk to go in there but I didn't want to pay much. I looked on craigslist and VOILA!! The perfect desk was just waiting for me!! I will have to paint it, and I think I am going to paint it white but not totally sure  yet.
This is kind of what it looks like. My parents picked it up for me so I don't have pics of the actual desk:)
I am going to paint the walls a dark purple!! Again, a little girly, but I need some feminine stuff going on up in this household!!
I am thinking about this leopard rug! What do you think?
 I can't wait for it all to come together! I think I will accent with lime green and yellow too:)
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Laters Baby:)

0 comments: