Monday, August 6, 2012

Lime green, Muscles and a Skinned Nose

Do you know the Muffin Man? I do and his name is Grady. Ha! We started our morning off bright and early with some blue berry muffins prepared by Grady. He does a pretty good job:)
 Then it was off to Amarillo for Briggs' weekly visit with the ortho. They took his cast off and this is what his arm looked like. YUCK!!! They took the pin out and he did great. They even washed his arm before they put his next cast on. Thank goodness!
 He got a lollipop waiting for his x-rays.
He chose LIME GREEN. This one is my favorite!! I am so glad he finally got a short cast. And guess what? He gets it off next week!!!!! His arm is healing so well that they said he will get it off next week and probably won't even need a splint or brace. Thank goodness:)
 Crue got in a fight with the sidewalk last night and the sidewalk won:( Poor baby. It just took the hyde right off his nose. This has been his first little boo boo.

 Grady was being very "photolicious" I should say, so I had to take some pics while I could. Usually he runs and hides.
 This is his running on the beach pose
 And these my friends are his guns. Be afraid, be VERY afraid:)

0 comments: