Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

We had the first big soccer game this weekend. All went well. Briggs played so good and ran his little legs off:)







This is Bob and Briggs. They are best friends. No lie. Bob is his great grandpa and acts like he isa 4 year old too:) Love it!!







Briggs had quite the cheering section. Papa, Nana, Momma, Daddy, little Bros. x2, Gramps, Bum, Alex, Kyla, Owen, Bob and Granny Pat.




Crue was a "Little Shark". Too cute.













They did so good and gave a good effort. Can't wait for the other games.


I had to go to work after the game so the boys came home with my parents. My dad grew pumpkins in his garden and the older 2 picked one and painted it.












I got to spend some time with my sister and her kids. I took some pics of her little boy Griffin and they turned out too cute:) He is sitting up and he will be 5 months old tomorrow! Time flies!







Best Buds:)





This one is my fav.






This afternoon we went to my niece's volleyball game. She did great!! Way too go Biz!










We finally got home about 4:45 and we are all pooped out. I am ready for my bed and a little shut eye. Good night!


0 comments: