Friday, September 23, 2011

Homecoming

It's Homecoming today in Sunray. Big day for the Bobcats. We were all dressed in our blue and gold:) Crue and Owen. Sweet cousins.


Grady was the only one who would wear his garder. Briggs was not having it.






My sweet little Grady:)















Of course the OLDEST is crying!!!! He has been a little terror today!!!!!























Crue bear at the pep rally.

















I have to admit this is a good pic. 1. We are all looking at the camera. 2. My hair looks decent:)






I would say more but my children are going crazy and you really don't want to know what all has gone on in our house today. If I told you they would probably take my children from me. Ha!:) Just playin'.

Tomorrow is Briggs' first soccer game. Wish us luck!




0 comments: