Friday, September 30, 2011

Police Station Field Trip

Briggs had his first field trip at school and it was to the Police Station. Me and the other two boys tagged along. I think I enjoyed it more than the kids did:)
This is Grady in the car before going to the police station. Crue.


I was in the back with them because I had to feed Crue and we were watching Despicable Me, too.





They walked to the station.






We beat them there and this is Grady waiting patiently. Ha!






Briggs and Sophia. She is the cutest thing ever!



Briggs looking at the handcuffs.




This was the coolest part. The DOG!!!!! I loved it!!! His name was Zorro and he was very friendly.



He turned 10 yesterday and he will be retiring this month.



Briggs was so interested in everything and soaked it all in. I was so proud of him the way he acted.


Grady scratching Zorro. I swear that kid is a dog whisperer. They love him as much as he loves them.

Looking at the motorcycle.










It was a really neat field trip. It was my first and hopefully my last trip to a police station:)




























0 comments: