Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Door Transformation and Fall Wreath

My front door was looking a little drabby so I decided to spruce it up a little. My MIL has a lot of paint from renthouses and such, so I grabbed a Gallon of Grassland from Sherwin Williams and went to town on this old door. (I sanded it first:)) At first I wasn't all that into it but the more paint I got on it I loved it!!!! It still needs probably 2 more coats but it sure brought the detail out in the door.

I made the cute pumpkin wreath it took about 5 minutes and costed 4$. 4$ and 5 minutes for a craft can't get any better than that!! I found it on Pinterest. Love that site. Pretty obsessed!!!! I went to the Dollar Tree found green spanish moss, hot glued it onto a wreath I had, hot glued 3 pumpkins from the dollar tree and hung it up with a scrap piece of burlap I had! I love it and can't wait to make another wreath!!!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the door. And I am obsessed with pinterest too. My house is going through extreme makeover Brenda style:)

Unknown said...

Yeah, it looks like it needed a few more coats, but I supposed you already did that. I like the wreaths, but I think you hung it a little too low. By the way, did you do another door improvement after this? Roosevelt Franklin @ Clear Choice Windows and More