Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 months & Back to Work I go!!!

Crue Burton is 3 months old!!! He will actually be 3 months old tomorrow but as the second part of my title post goes I will be at work:(. I am ready and not ready. I have enjoyed being home for 3 months with my boys even if I did lose some of my sanity:) One day a week is perfect and that is part of the reason I chose nursing as my profession. I can still have a job and still be a stay at home mom. Best of both worlds:) Here are some pics of my cuties. And if you happen to think of me tomorrow say a quick prayer (for me and my mother-in-law because she will have all 3 boys!).
Crue loves to suck on his hands. Won't take a paci though. Had to try the cute little hat on him:)


Look who else had to try some on!!! Ha!! They crack me up. Grady said "You put this one, I put that one."





Oh, how I'm going to miss those cheesy grins tomorrow:)






0 comments: