Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Soccer

We have begun the wide world of sports!!!! Briggs started soccer and so far he likes it:) I know nothing, I mean NOTHING about soccer!!! Well... I guess that isn't entirely true I know 2 things about soccer. 1. Don't touch it with your hands. 2. Kick it. Needless to say I am not much help with it. We do get out in the front yard and practice kicking it though. Grady is probably better then all of us. He's got mad skills for a 2 year old.:) The first game is this Saturday. I am really excited about it. I wonder if Briggs will sit down and pick weeds or actually go after the ball. Who knows? It's all about fun, right?




Briggs looked too cool for school this morning so I had to get his pic.:)My MIL took him this morning because she had errands to run in Dumas. His school is 20 miles away so it is nice not to have to drive 40 miles once in a while. He was pretty excited about "Bum" taking him to school. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

0 comments: