Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor of Love

Today's sermon in church was about love. It was sooooo good. It's natural for us to love our kids, husbands, friends and so on but do we love our enemies? Do we love the way God wants us too?





We almost didn't make it to that great sermon because the devil was working hard to get us to stay home. He lost. The boys, however, were wearing rain boots with their church clothes. I don't think God cares what we look like;)


I was just laughing this morning. I think that is what you have to do sometimes when you get a little stressed. Just laugh.


So here are a few pics of the older 2 BEFORE church.


Grady and his ROCK star hair.Playing in the grass with his rain boots.


It was sprinkling this morning and Briggs said "It's raining so I think I need to wear my rain boots." Pick your battles, right?This evening I got the Fall Decorations down from the attic and put them out. Yay for me!!!! I will be so sick of them in about 3 weeks.Hope everyone has a great labor day!!!!!!

0 comments: