Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl















We had a great Superbowl Sunday, we went to some friends' house and ate a lot of fried foods and junk as does everyone on this day. Briggs and I left right before the game got started because he was tired and so was I. I didn't watch much of the game, but sounds like it was a great game. Briggs watched CARS on his DVD player so he didn't watch any of the game either. Not much new is going on here, Briggs and I both go to the doctor tomorrow, for my bi-weekly check and him for his 18 month well child check. The nursery is all complete all we need is Grady Alan to fill it. I am getting a little nervous now that it is around the corner. The weather has been beautiful lately and we have enjoyed walking and going to the park, makes me mad when it is 40 degrees outside, but I do have to remember it is still winter. I really don't have to much else to blog about. Sorry my post jumps a lot, I just don't have too much to write about. Here are some pics of the nursery and Briggs.
Crib and bedding (kind of cluttered by the bed, that will be moved soon)





Briggs at the park (IN JANUARY!!)
Dr. Evil pose

2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

Hey girl! your little boy is precious and Im so happy for you that you will soon be having another one! congrats. Im new to all this blogging business but glad to see you are on here! hope to see you around soon.

The Bonjour Four said...

oh by the way i meant to tell you I LOVE that scripture on the wall. So awesome!