Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cheeri-O NO!


I love cleaning up messes, which is why I am blessed with little boys!! Briggs loves to dump out his cereal or whatever is in his bowl. I have tried to teach him to pick it up, which he does sometimes but most of the time I am bending over my great big belly trying to pick it up. Thank goodness I got a hand held vaccuum for Christmas! Both of our doctors appointments went well yesterday. Briggs has not gained much weight since his last visit but he has shot up in heigth. Tall and skinny boy just like his daddy. My doctor said that baby is getting big and I look like I am 35-36 weeks and not 33!! Boy was I glad to hear that! He said that he would probably induce me at the beginning of March so that Grady doesn't get too big. FINE by me!! I will definitely keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

So glad you are having such a great, easy pregnancy. Two boys...how fun!
I need to add your blog to my list. I actually thought I had it, but I guess not. I will do that now.

The Bonjour Four said...

yay! i'm so happy for you. I bet you are ready! I remember at that point in my pregnancy I was ready for Noah to be here. Hope i'm working when you are up there!