Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quarter










I am officially a quarter of a century old! I turned the BIG 2-5 yesterday! I still feel about 15 though. I had a very good birthday with a lot of wonderful calls and cards and my secret sister and my wonderful husband both sent me beautiful flowers! We went to eat at the Thai food restaurant for supper here in Sunray last night and last Sunday we celebrated with my parents and went to Furrs. (Yes, I love Furrs!) On with another great year! Here are the pics of my flowers.


I also have to say a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to by best friend Jenn. Have a wonderful day! LOVE YA tons!!

















2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Happy Birthday!
Welcome to the 'over 25' club.

Jennifer said...

How sweet of you to post that about me, I love that pic of me holding Briggs, I can't wait till you have one of me holding Grady!

Happy Birthday to you!
You are a wonderful friend, I honestly do not know what I would do in this journey through life without you!