Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Funny Valentine

I had to work on Valentine's Day so we celebrated on Friday. I received this wonderful card from my husband and I also got a new C.D. and a white rose from my Dad. When you open up the card it starts singing " I'm too sexy for my shirt....", if you know my husband at all you know that this card fits him well. This is what it said on the inside.









I also made Scamboli which has become a favorite here at the Satterfield house. It tastes like a calzone only ten times better. It is pretty easy to make and it makes two HUGE loaves so you can freeze the one of them here is the before and after photo. (I serve it with marinara sauce.)

2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

yum! can i get the receipe?

Tammy said...

Can I get your receipe for this. It looks really good.