Monday, February 9, 2009

What a Boring Life










It was a quiet weekend. Literally VERY quiet. Briggs stayed in Amarillo this weekend because Cody and I went to the annual Valentine's Ball for my sorority. I swear that I can still hear him even if he is not here! So you would think with no baby one would stay up a bit later, sleep in, you know do all the things you can't whenever you do have your kids, WRONG! Went to bed at 8:00 woke up at 7:00 (which is sleeping in for me), I didn't even take a nap! I did however get a pedicure and cleaned the house in like 30 seconds it seemed like. It just makes me wonder what the heck I did when I didn't have kids! How boring was my life? I really don't remember! Sure me and Cody spent a lot of time together but how boring can two adults be? Briggs excites me and I can't wait to see him every morning! My house is now dirty, toys everywhere, blankets strung out all over the floor from making tents, and CARS has replaced Good Will Hunting in the DVD player. This is how I want it to be. I was so glad to see that baby boy when we picked him up on Sunday! Here are some pictures of the V-Ball.




Alpha Beta


1 comments:

Hooker Family said...

I SO know what you mean. We are the same way when Kaden stays away for the night.