Friday, February 20, 2009

Muffler Madness


What is it with guys and loud trucks? My husband has been wanting an exhaust for his truck since the day he got it, so finally I gave in and said you can have it for your birthday. I, of course, had to take it in yesterday to have the things put on. Nothing like an 8 month pregnant lady sitting in an automotive shop that doesn't have a waiting room. I sat on an old car seat that was in a random place, and I must say I kind of enjoyed myself. I loved the smell of the garage and the sound of the mechanics welding metal together. I was there for a whole hour and it went by pretty fast. The mechanincs said they had never put a muffler on of that brand so they were excited to do it. They came outside when I drove off so they could hear it. I have always been annoyed by loud trucks but it felt SO good to press on the gas!! I got quite a few looks while driving down town and even more when they saw this huge pregnant lady get out of the truck! I can kind of understand now why guys like loud trucks. I hope you enjoy Cody!
(Cherry bomb is the name of the muffler)


0 comments: