Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On the Home Stretch

9 more weeks!! Thank goodness! I love being pregnant, well I guess between 22-30 weeks pregnant, and then it starts getting really uncomfortable! I can't sleep, can't eat, can't breathe, you know all the good stuff. I am really excited to meet Mr. Grady and to see Briggs' reaction to him. I am however, not ready for the middle of the night feedings, hopefully he will be like Briggs and learn to sleep through the night fairly quick. I am due March 23 but he is measuring about 2 weeks bigger, so hopefully he will come a little early. A St. Patricks day baby would be fine with me! Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Spawns of Seaton said...

I can't wait to see what this baby looks like! Wonder if he'll be brown eyed with brown hair? Hope you are getting enough rest I think you are really brave!!

adie1983 said...

Yea Andi, almost done! I bet Briggs will be so cute with Grady! I hope you can rest up before he gets here!