Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nifty at Sixty!

My Dad turned 60 years old today!!! Whoa! He doesn't look it does he? We had a party for him Friday night at their house and it was a lot of fun. I still can't believe he is 60! Happy Birthday Daddy, Papa!He loves the Dallas Cowboys so that was sort of the theme for the party. This is the cake I made. Instead of 10 yard lines I did 60 yard lines:)This is my lovely mother. My cousin Penny (the one to the right of my dad) led us in Happy Birthday and my dad was conducting it all!




Grady had a great time! He LOVES his Papa!


My sister-in-law Missey gave my sister and I bath wraps and I was trying mine on. I love the print on them!





Briggs playing catch with Cori.




He got some really "neat" gifts. I think you know what I mean by "neat":)
This is then ESPN uncyclopedia. Whatever that is, I am sure my dad will enjoy it.






These speak for themselves!Ha!



This is a cooler that my mom got him. Isn't it AWESOME!! I loved it! Hook 'em!




A cane from his older sister that he gave her when she turned 50. She wrote on it and gave him a pack of candy tied on it.




We had great food (if you can't tell by Cori's face:)) and we played games and just enjoyed the evening.







Sorry Cori. I couldn't resist!! This is stinkin' hilarious if I do say so myself!!!! I think she might have a tapeworm the way she eats!! She is sooo skinny too!!!!




We have another busy week this week! Briggs turns 3 on Tuesday, Kyla and Alex find out what they are having Friday and we are throwing them a gender party, and Briggs' party is Saturday! Yeah for busy weeks and parties!!!



0 comments: