Monday, August 9, 2010

We like to party

We had a busy weekend! Friday night we had a gender party for my sis in law. It was so much fun!!! Her husband Alex cooked for us and we had a scavenger hunt and just enjoyed the evening. We had been looking forward to this night for a LONG time!!!

Team Girl




Team Boy




Leona in her PINK shirt



Cori and I. We were both team Girl.





Little Miss Mommy with her team Boy shirt.









The decorations. Didn't they turn out cute?











Everything was pink and blue, and the balloons were tied to pickle jars.















The way we found out was by creme filled cupcakes. They were either going to have blue or pink creme in them. This is Kyla and Alex trying to pass out cupcakes, everyone was coming after them:)Ha!THE cupcake!It's a BOY!!!!!
I was sooo wrong!!! Owen Beck Purl is due December 24th!!! I can't wait to meet my new nephew!!!! Congrats Again, Alex and Kyla!!!

Grady eating his cupcake.



The pictures are a little out of order but I will explain. Thursday, I made 2 cakes, I made a shark cake for my friend Tammy's little boy and we made Briggs' lawnmower cake. (I have better pics of the lawnmower cake but I will post those tomorrow).















Shark cake














Briggs' actual birthday was Aug 3rd so we let him open his gifts from us of course. He got a weedeater and a blower, and he absolutely loved them!!!














So proud!


Grady helped.


For Briggs' birthday lunch we had a picnic outside with lunchables and cheetos:)

After their naps we went swimming. Briggs had a wonderful 3rd birthday! The birthday post coming tomorrow!!!!


1 comments:

Tori said...

You're cakes are so cute!! Can't wait to see more pic's of Briggs' birthday!