Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunray Alumni Game

I guess now we can shut the yearbook! Ha! Just kidding. Cody had his Alumni football game on Friday night and I have to say I REALLY enjoyed it!!! I thought it was kind of funny at first but it was great and raised money for both schools and I think the guys really did enjoy it too. I never got to watch Cody play football so it was exciting for me. He did sooo good too!!:) They did lose 22-14 but it was a great game.
Here we are before the game.


We had shirts made and they said "Sometimes it's not how old you are but how bad you want it". On the back of the boys shirts they said "Daddy" and on the back of mine it said "Satterfield".



Stud muffin before the game. Looks pretty good, huh?





Uncle "Yandon" Landon



























































Uncle Alex #88



























The team











Felt like High School:)






Way to go Sunray! I thouroughly enjoyed watching all of you play! See ya next year! Go Cats!


0 comments: