Friday, April 10, 2009

Trips, Target, Turkey & Terrible Two's

Where do I begin?!?!?!?!?





So..... The boys and I took our first trip to Amarillo by ourselves on Wednesday. The car ride was very smooth with no crying or fussing on the way up there. I was very pleased with this and I was excited to spend the day in Amarillo with my ever so obedient sons. HA!!!!!!








Target is where we begun our shopping day. First I might add that Briggs has never thrown a fit while we were out shopping, NEVER! He is so good and still to this day he has never thrown a fit. This leads me to my second child, oh my! So you think since they are brothers and have come from the same two people, same DNA, they would act the same, Right? WRONG!!!! As soon as we got all settled in the basket in Target Grady breaks down. I don't know if the target signs made him hungry or what? (They sort of resemble a breast). I had a huge list of things that I needed to do in Amarillo and we made it to Target and Target only. I was holding the screaming child in one hand and pulling the cart with the other. Multi-tasker! My arms were sore at the end of the day! I was very tired when we got home, but we made it throught it alive. We did also get to have lunch at Blue Sky with my dad and little sister. All in all in was a good day.








Do you like leftovers???? I really don't and neither does my husband, but I feel some sort of accomplishment when I use them, so I checked my freezer and we had some frozed turkey leftover from when I had Grady and I have decided to use it in a casserole for supper tonight. I am making Turkey Sopa, it is sort of a mexican dish. I will let you know how it turns out and post the recipe if it is good.








On to the Terrible Two's. Briggs is 20 months going on 16. He wants to do everything by himself but nothing by himself! He was in a mood yesterday and I thought I was going to have a nervouse breakdown. The kid requires a WHOLE LOT of sleep and if he doesn't get it you better watch out!! He was much better after his nap yesterday and has awaken a new little boy today! We colored Easter eggs yesterday and he really enjoyed that!










Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter!

1 comments:

Julia Soler said...

Ah, I feel ya girl...if only I could count how many times I had to push the basket or stroller while holding Jaden or Kaelynn and trying to get them to not cry, lol! I'm really hoping that Jared gives me a break and continues to be my easy going baby....so far so good...fingers crossed! But these days go by so fast :-( its heart breaking! Hope yall had a wonderful Easter day!