Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


We went to Story Time this morning and Briggs planted (or attempted to plant) flowers in front of the library all in celebration of Earth Day! He loves to get dirty so this was right up his alley. I want to know if anyone out there uses "Green" products. I have wanted to try them but I can't bring myself to pay the extra money to be "green". Does anyone buy organic clothing or diapers? I personally think that the prices are too high for me to start buying them. Let me know what produts you do use and if they are worth paying the extra money for. I guess I am probably a bad citizen of the Earth for not wanting to save the planet, I just don't know how good theses products are and how much they would benefit our planet. If anyone has any info on any "green" product let me in on the scoop! Thanks!

1 comments:

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

The only "green" thing I do is I use those reusable grocery bags. I must admit that half the time I forget them. I try to use paper instead of plastic if I don't have them. I agree that organic stuff cost too much. It is dumb. It should be easier to help the earth.