Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 weeks ALREADY!!!







Time flies! Grady had his 2 week check up on Monday and everything went great! He weighs 9lbs which is in the 75% for boys his age and he is 21 3/4in long which is in the 90%!!! He is very long!!! He is a great eater and is very calm. I think he has his mother's personality unlike his brother who DEFINITLEY has his father's!!!!! I had their pictures made yesterday and my good friend Tammy did them. Again, she did and AMAZING job!!! She has a few posted on her blog. Thanks Tammy!! http://www.tamarastiles.blogspot.com/. I feel like I am finally adjusting to having 2. I went to Walmart by myself yesterday and it actually went great! Hope everyone has a great April fool's day!






P.S. Jenn don't call me!!!! (She loves April Fool's Day, and loves to play jokes on poor gullible me!)



Trying to play with Grady's toy



Trying to figure out what Briggs is doing

This is Briggs when he was one week old, in the same outfit Grady has on in this picture. They also had the same exact blood blister on their wrists where they sucked in the womb! I think that is kind of cool!

1 comments:

Julia Soler said...

The boys' pictures are sooo adorable!!! She is an amazing photographer!