Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What a Day

We have kind of had a big day today. Briggs got to go to "Experience Kindergarten Day" today at the "big school" as we call it. 
He was really excited but he was so nervous when we got there. 
 I am so thankful that he got to be in Mrs. Woodward's class. She just so happens to be my best friend. Wink. Wink. She is also an amazing teacher so I know he is in good hands. However........this did not keep me from balling like a baby when I got to the car.:) I know he is having a ball though. He loves to learn and socialize.

 After I dropped him off Crue and I headed to Grady's birthday party at his school. They always do such a great job of celebrating things.

 Grady and his birthday crown.

 I am just so proud of this kid. He used to cling to me when I would come to parties at the school and now he does what he is supposed to, for the most part anyways.:)
My boys are growing up so fast. I don't wish to turn the clock back,  just wish I could freeze time and soak up every second that I can with them.


0 comments: