Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cowabunga!! Grady is 4!!

We had Grady's ninja turtle theme party yesterday and it was sooo much fun!! We had it at this place called Cheer Texas in Amarillo and the kids had a blast!!!!
 Grady loves Pizza as do the Ninja Turtle's, so my MIL made this Pizza cake! Isn't it TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!

The kids bounced and flipped and rolled to their hearts content. Griffin and Liz bouncing away:)
 Crue and I sporting our TMNT apparel.
 Grady blowing out his candles.
 The fun part......opening gifts!

Party favors
 The table all set up.
I was nervous about making TMNT cookies but I think they turned out pretty well.


 It was a lot of fun and I can't believe Grady is 4. Here's to another year!!
Cowabunga, Dudes!!!!!

2 comments:

"The crumbs beneath the seat" said...

So cute! Love the cake!

"The crumbs beneath the seat" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.