Thursday, March 7, 2013

I said Hey......... What's Going On?

Gees. It's been 4 months. 4 months people. I haven't blogged in a LOOOOOOONG time. No excuses just 3 little boys that keep me on my toes:) I'm just going to pick up right now instead of where I left off because if I did that, it might take me 4 months to write a post. 

So..... This big boy attended Kindergarten roundup on Tuesday. Sniff....Sniff. I really can't believe it is time already. He's ready and really I am ready for him:)
He had to do some "testing" I guess you could say and I was really proud of how he did:)
He is still in Preschool at Sonshine Place in Dumas and they had a field trip to the YMCA. He loved it and I believe his brothers did too.
 Drumming.
 Grady took a field trip today to the library and on the way there Lifestar had landed and was about to take off so his class got to watch a helicopter! How exciting!

They took a tour around the library and then they got to read a book and watch a little video.
Grady listening by his teacher Miss Paula.
 This big boy turns 4 a week from today!!!!! TIME NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!! He is having a ninja turtle birthday party!!!


 This big boy is a MESS and a half!!!!!!! I guess being the youngest of 3 boys you have too??? I don't know. What I do know is he is going to be sooo tough!!!! He is fully potty trained and is just a funny funny boy. Can't believe he will be 2 in 3 months:(


 I am entering a new stage in my life. I've gone from giving birth and taking care of newborns to trying to raise sweet little boys and teaching them to be great men. This transition has hit me hard lately. Change isn't easy. But I do know that I am loving every stage of the boys' lives. I have learned so much from them. Parenting is the absolute HARDEST thing I have every done and will do. I love them to pieces and they bring so much joy to my heart:)

0 comments: