Sunday, September 6, 2009

Baby Blues

My boys have the biggest, bluest eyes! I love these two pictures of them because Briggs never smiles for the camera and Grady is ALWAYS smiling so I got the opposite of the two.
Well things are better at the Satterfield casa now that Grady's teeth are in. Thanks to all of you for the suggestions.
Grady is sitting up, Briggs is calling me MOM and acts like he is 13! I can't believe it! They grow way too fast.
Halloween is coming up and I am so excited! I put out my Halloween decor after Labor day. I can't decide what Briggs is going to be this year. Grady will wear one of his old costumes so that was an easy decision. I have asked Briggs what he wants to be and he says MILK so we might have to make a Milk carton.
Someome suggested putting his face on the side like a Missing person! HA! I thought that was a cute idea.
The boys are starting to really play with each other and you can tell Grady can't wait to get a hold of Briggs. It is so funny to watch!
I hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day!


2 comments:

Spawns of Seaton said...

I put up my indoor halloween decorations up, and Im glad to hear there's another festive person out there that decorates early!!

Julia Soler said...

You and Jena are starting to make me feel like I should decorate already, lol....your boys' do have gorgeous eyes!

I'm very excited for Halloween, can't wait to for Jared's first Halloween and all the other holidays to follow ;-) He's going to be an electric guitar...its way cute.