Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 years & 6 months






B is now a 2 year old and he weighs in at 27lbs and is exactly 3 feet tall! He is 50% in weight and 75% in height.
G is a whopping 6 months old and weighs in at 17 lbs and 27 3/4 in. long! He is also 50% in weight and 75% in height.

Their well checks went great and they both did good with their shots. Briggs had about 4 succers while we were there but it kept him contained:) Whatever works huh?!?!

The boys are getting so big and I look at them and still can't believe that they are mine. I love them so much.
Briggs is starting to look so much like a little boy. I have mixed emotions about that one! Grady's looks are changing as well. He is a slobber bucket but only has 2 teeth. He loves baby food but still LOVES to nurse!
I am so excited about the fall weather! Briggs not so much! He is NOT, I repeat NOT an indoor person and would live outside if he could. I am trying to find activities indoors for him. Anyone have any good ideas? PLEASE let me know!

Other than watching my boys grow we have been up to absolutely nothing and plan to keep it that way! Have a wonderful day!;)

The B-G's!!!!

1 comments:

adie1983 said...

The boys are sooo cute! Love the matching shirts!