Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Tube




I don't know about you all but I am sooo glad that the new shows are on T.V! One in particular DWTS. Yup Dancing with the Stars! I love it! I have watched every season except season one. I think this season is going to be really good. I already have my favorites picked out, Aaron Carter, JoAnna Krupa, and Kelly Osbourne! Kelly did so good I started crying! I hope she keeps it up! Briggs has watched it with me all 3 nights too, and Cody doesn't DISLIKE it but it isn't his favorite.




I also watched Modern Family and Cougar Town. I like Cougar Town more than I thought I would and Modern Family was o.k.




I ordered Briggs' Halloween costume today and I tell ya, it took me forever to find one in stock. Who new a toddler RAMBO was so popular???? Yes, I let his Dad pick it out this year. If it were up to me he would have been something sweet and cute, although the RAMBO costume will fit his personality lately.


Briggs and Grady had there 2 year and 6 month appt. yesterday but I will post a blog on that in the next few days.

0 comments: