Thursday, August 27, 2009

Teething Bites

Grady has cut his two bottom teeth and let me tell ya it hasn't been easy. Poor guy has fussed and fussed and momma does not know what to do! Tylenol, oragel, teething rings, you name it we've done it. Briggs did not have this problem at all so it is kind of new to me.

We haven't been up to much lately just hanging out at the casa and working my faithful one day a week. I am loving the fall air though. It feels like I am going to school! Does anyone else feel that way? I can't wait for actual Fall to get here, it is my favorite season, but I think I say that for every season when the seasons change.

There won't be any pics on this post because I have seemed to misplaced (like my choice of words here?) my camera. I would like to blame it on my toddler but I REALLY don't think he did it this time. That's a first!

Well if anyone has any tips on teething PLEASE let me know!

3 comments:

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Have you tried teething tablets? They disolve instantly under the tongue. They are homeopathic. I know people that swear by them.

Spawns of Seaton said...

ok, Im not saying I'm a professional at this at all, but Kennedy cut 4 teeth a time and her crib has bite marks to prove it. Things that worked for us were:
~Humphreys Teething Tablets
~Rubbing a LITTLE motrin on her swollen gums
~giving her frozen eggo waffles
~frozen Go-Gurts

Some of those I know he's too young, but maybe it can give you some idea. Good luck, its so hard!!

Julia Soler said...

Well, Jared is already 6 months...NO teeth at all yet...which makes breastfeeding awesome still, lol...but I froze slices of apples for Jaden and let him suck on them (once he could eat applesauce baby food) Good luck...poor little guy!