Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tornado????

We had quite the storm last night here in Sunray!! Gees Louise!!!! I heard it start hailing about 11:00p.m.. (I think anyways) and then it started raining and the wind was horrible!!! The electricity of course went out so I never knew what time it was. Cody looked at the radar on his phone and we weren't under a tornado warning nor were the sirens going off.
Then we woke up to this!!!! I drove around town and captured some snap shots on my phone of some of the damage. Streets were blocked off due to down power lines, limbs were everywhere.
This house was blown OVER!!!!
This really breaks my heart. One of the church's here had started new construction and it was completely demolished!!!!!
This tree just snapped at the City building.
Nearly all of the businesses on the west side of main street had no windows!

I am so glad that no one was hurt!!!

1 comments:

Ashley Robinett ~ Authorized Disney Vacation Planner said...

goodness!! so sad :( glad everyone is ok though!! keeping Sunray in our prayers!