Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catch UP

Boy have I been out of the  blogging world or what? Trust me, I have tried but I couldn't upload my pics and who wants to read my blog without pics? NOBODY!!!! So...... I will play catch up:) Briggs got to celebrate his birthday party at school since he has a summer birthday and he wanted Star Wars cookies. I had a lady here in Sunray do them. She did an AWESOME job.

 My nephew Griffin turned one ( Sniff sniff) and we celebrated his birthday with a monster bash. Don't they have the cutest family?:)
 We took a family vacation to Oklahoma. Antlers, OK to be exact. It was a great time. We camped, fished, ate, ate, and ate some more!!!!


 I caught my first fish ever!!!! It was like it was a 50lb marlin if you ask me. :)
 The boys caught several fish too.
 This house belongs to Cody's great great great grandparents who were Indians. It is a really neat old house.
 I love this pic.
Well maybe now I can stay caught up. Phew!!!

0 comments: