Thursday, September 16, 2010

This Week Thus Far

We have had a great week so far. Monday I had sorority and we threw my friend Dara a surprise lingerie party. She was surprised!!!



I made this fun cake for it! It turned out really cute.





Tuesday the boys had their 3 year and 18 month well child check and everything went great! Briggs is in the 95-100% on his height and 75% on his weight. Grady is 85% in height and 50% for weight. I though it would be the other way around. Briggs sat really still while the doctor looked him over and Grady tried to bite her! I was a little embarassed! If anyone has good tips on biting please let me know:)

Wednesday my mother in law, the boys and I headed to Dumas to run some errands and of course go thrift shopping. We ate at a little Mexican Restaurant called Chica Blanca's and it was really good. I had the southwest chicken salad. Yum!









The boys enjoyed their meal too:)


Chips and hot sauce. My fav!



We don't have anything else planned this week so we are just going to chill at home.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again...thank you sooo much for everything! The cake was too cute and was very yummy! You should have posted a pic of your hands...lol!