Friday, September 17, 2010

Rainy Days

It was rainy here yesterday so we played inside most of the day. I put my fall decor out. This sign is on the dining room table. I got this candle stick at the thrift store and spray painted it black, I had the candle.

Pretty festive so far. I am going to add some more.



This is Briggs cheesin' for the camera.

Grady's cheese.





We played Play Dough and ate cucumbers.



I made stew and corn bread for supper. It seemed to hit the spot on a rainy day.







Just for fun.
























After supper the skies turned blue and it was gorgeous outside. The boys decided to do some yard work. They are picking weeds here.













Grady decided to sit down.







Briggs took his clothes off and did this. It looks like he is sacrificing his body for a sacred piece of land! We were cracking up! That kid is hilarious!



0 comments: