Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh how things have changed in 4 years!

Tomorrow Cody and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary! I love anniversaries! 4 years doesn't seem like a long time but truly our lives have changed sooo much in just this short time. Let me show you:




This was our 1st family pic:






Our 2nd pic:





Our 3rd pic:



(Poor Grady hasn't made it into the family pics yet!) Soon very soon!

And many more to come!!!

We have 2 BEAUTIFUL boys together and of course our first baby Cinnamon. I adore Cody and love hime to pieces. He is my best friend and truly God made him just for me.

Cody thanks for working so hard for our family and being a great Dad to our babies. I love you so much words can't say. I look forward to seeing you after you get off everyday and I still get can't wait for you to call on the phone everday to check on us. You are the love of my life and I can't wait what the future has in store for us.

Love ya,

Andi

1 comments:

adie1983 said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are too cute.