Monday, July 13, 2009

Going to the Chapel


..... and watching my sister-in-law getting married! It was fabulous! She was the most gorgeous bride and the groom wasn't to shabby himself. I was a bridesmaid, Briggs was the ring bearer, and Cody was an usher. Grady was a very very good spectator.







Briggs did a GREAT job despite acting like this before the wedding.







He looked so handsome. He walked and ran down the aisle just like he was supposed to and then started dancing when he got up to the front.




Cody looked pretty handsome himself. I always think it is so fun to get dressed up and even more fun to see my man get dressed up. (Or men I guess you could say).


The reception was A Lot of fun if I do say so myself. My sister caught the bouquet which is really funny because 4 years ago at my wedding she caught mine! Ha! She is so much fun to hang out with and we had a great time together!




It turned out really good and I am REALLY tired!

1 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

you look great girl!