Sunday, July 26, 2009

4 months




My baby is 4 months old!!! We went to his 4 month check up and he weighed 15 lbs. and is in the 90% for height, I don't remember how long he was!?!?!? He is trying to sit up by himself, he sleeps all night, loves to be held, hates his car seat, and is very strong willed!





Briggs can't wait until Grady gets old enough to play and I don't think Grady can wait either! Every morning when they wake up and see each other they just smile at each other! Oh Brotherly love! I can't believe my babies are growing so fast. Briggs will be 2 in a week and Grady is nearly 5 months! Here is one of Grady's 3 months pic. and some recent ones of my precious boys.




P.S. Briggs stayed in the nursery at church today the WHOLE time! Whoo Hoo! He is getting to be such a big boy! (They might have given him sugar and kool-aid but hey, whatever it takes to keep him in there huh?):)

1 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

your boys are precious! miss seeing you at work!