Monday, June 22, 2009

Mission Complete




Code name: Potty training




You got it! Briggs is pottied trained! Whoo Hoo!!!!! He is doing great and I am soo proud of him! It took one week to completely get him going. He is even dry from his nap and most of the times when he wakes up in the morning. It is so nice not to have to buy 2 packs of diapers, and really nice not to have to change 2 different diapers! Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and input. I have to admit this has been the hardest part of parenting so far! Bottle was way easy, going to sleep by himself easy, getting rid of the pacifier easy, potty training, not so easy. I feel very accomplished and I am so proud of my soon to be two year old. He is such a BIG boy! Way to go Briggster!

2 comments:

Jaden Berkeley and Mia said...

Good for you! I have heard that boys are hard to potty train. From what I hear-potty trained by 2(esp for a boy) is awesome! You go girl.

The Bonjour Four said...

Yay! what an accomplishment! I'm sure that is the hardest part. I guess that is something we will be doing in the next year or so. Yikes. Ill definately being asking you for advice!