Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just some stuff




This post is going to be pretty random. There are not recent pics of the boys so I will post some and I also wanted to post a pic of my sister-in-law at her bridal shower.



She is getting married July 11th and Mr. Briggs is the ring bearer (HA!). It is going to be pretty comical.



I attempted to take Briggs to the wonderful pool here in Sunray (again HA!) but he wasn't having it. We were gone in 15 min. It was worth a shot though.



I am still potty training and it is going a lot better then any of the other times I have attempted but it is a very trying and tedious process. I now know why kids are 4 before they go to the potty! But, I will NOT give up!



Grady is growing like a weed and eats like a champ.



That's pretty much all I have to say!



PEACE!






1 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

aww they are so sweet! love the pictures. How is it getting back to work? Did you know we moved to fort worth? :(