Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun Day 2011

Every year Sunray has an event called "Fun Day" there is a parade, BBQ, and kind of like a mini fair. This year they had a mud volleyball tournament and a Fun Run to benefit a little boy who has been diagnosed with cancer.













It was a lot of fun this year! We kicked things off with the Fun Run which was a mile and you could run, walk, or be a couch potatoe participant. Kyla, my SIL, and I decided to run! Yeah for us. We did finish! And it wasn't all that bad. It did rain the whole time but we couldn't complain! Cody pushed the younger 2 boys in the double stroller and Briggs rode his bike. Poor little guy had an accident and scraped up his elbow:( Don't worry the candy from the parade made it ALL better:)


Before the run.

After the fun run we headed to change our wet clothes and went to the parade. I don't know about you but I LOVE parades!!! Always have, probably always will:) The boys really enjoyed it this year too.
Crue sat in Gramps' lap during the parade.The team.


Briggs enjoyed playing on the big dirt piles.The big guys couldn't move to well in the thick mud.Had to get a pic of the shirt before he cut the sleeves off and he was reduced to "TERFIEL". Ha!**The little boy who was diagnosed with lymphoma is Kyler Wilson and I know that him and his family would appreciate your prayers:)



We have well child checks for Briggs (4) and Crue (2 months) tomorrow. Wish me luck for I am going by myself! AHHHH!!!!!



0 comments: